Nominal, textual and oral identity: the words that can transform a trademark into an entity with personality.
Language: not just a tool for transmitting information, but also, and especially, the expression of a way of being or of seeing things. A natural, if complex, form of communication able to modify, in terms of perception, a reality which surrounds us, contributing to the creation and communication of a different reality.
In the field of branding, experience has shown us how a specific use of verbal elements can condition, positively or negatively, the course of a brand or the success of a product.
The individualization of a name, as with other textual or oral devices, is the result of a careful study not only of the values and messages that a brand wants to transmit, but also of the possible subliminal meanings and reactions which could be provoked in
an individual.Univisual’s Naming activity offers the following specific services:
- analyses and verification of the suitability of an existing name or trademark
- technical-perception evaluations
- qualitative research for the individualization of verbal expressions
- focus groups and interviews related to the attribution of values
- individualization of the communications objectives of a brand name
- brand naming strategy
- creation of suitable names to identify a company trademark (Corporate Naming)
- creation of suitable names to identify a product trademark (Product Naming)
- creation of suitable names for retail signage (Retail Naming)
- naming system
- creation of a Payoff descriptor for the trademark
- verification of international language implications
- research of precedents
- assistance and coordination of legal registration